- Will my child be with his or her age-group during the weekend programming?
- Can my child have a "shadow" or "buddy" to assist them with activities in the Children's Ministry programming? Are your shadows passionate and equipped? How should I request one?
- Who is in leadership over special needs? What expertise do they have?
- How will I be notified if there is a problem during the worship service?
- I am dealing with grief and anxiety. How can I get counseling?
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
After the series outlining our thoughts and applications for ministering to families who have children with special needs, we gave a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ's) that we subsequently answered on this blog. Here is a summary of those FAQ's and the links to the answers: