For Children's Ministry Programming
- Growing Kids Ministry. "A place to share stories, resources, and ideas."
- Ministry to Children. Tons of resources.
- The Inclusive Church. For special needs ministry in a church.
- Relevant Children's Ministry. Lots of great thoughts from a Children's Ministry veteran.
- Shepherd Press. Great articles for Gospel-centered parenting.
- Been There Learned That. Random and helpful tips.
- A Different Way. "Rethinking how we disciple the next generation."
- Creation Inspirations. Helping people (adults and kids) see the glory of God through His creation.
For Spiritual Formation
- The Gospel Coalition. As the name implies, deep Gospel-centered theology.
- The Resurgence. Clear and simple theology.
- Stuff Christians Like. Truth, mixed with humor.
- Desiring God. From John Piper.
Any other blogs that you like that fit into one of these categories? We especially are looking for more blogs and websites that have a Gospel-centered (not just values-centered) approach to parenting.