By far the most popular post was our Free Book giveaway. We gave away about 100 copies of John Piper's Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die. It's a great book for exploring the purposes of Jesus' death on a cross. We hope everyone who got their own copy found it to be a blessing. If you missed the free book, you can order your own copy here.
The most popular type of posts were related to common questions that we receive and answer. Here are the most popular questions, judging by the activity on the blog when they were answered:
- Can My Child Take Communion?
- Can I Bring My Kids to Adult Worship?
- Why Don't We Do VBS?
- Why Parents of Young Children Should Serve in Children's Ministry
Another popular type of posts were along the lines of vision, whether for the church and our Children's Ministry programming, or for family. These include articles regarding:
- Special Needs Ministry
- Why Does Grace Children's Ministry Exist? The Tension, The Mission, The Call
- Posts from Pastor Joey Espinosa about shepherding his children Hannah, Elijah, and Sender
- An article about being a Preacher's Daughter triggered some responses from PK's and a former missionary.
What were your favorite posts on this blog?